We take the time to understand your unique organization’s needs and create customized solutions to help newly hired or promoted talent succeed.
- First 100 Day Coaching – Assist to develop a First 100 Day Plan. 100 Day Plan includes key messages, avoiding common fatal mistakes, execution of the 100 day plan, accountability, and problem solve new challenges.
- Trait Based Coaching – Strengthen job critical behavior traits and correct imbalances in order to ensure a successful transition.
- Facilitated Team Integration – Neutral skilled facilitation activities that help outside or newly promoted talent successfully onboard and accelerate the learning process.
- Associate Insights – Provide the hiring manager with how to “Manage and Develop” and how to “Engage and Retain” reports.
- Leadership Training & Development – We exclusively use the products of Impact Achievement Group. IAG is recognized among the top leadership development vendors in Bersin & Associates research.
The Leadership Development Imperative
Because People Leave Managers…Not Organizations
Associates respond to manager behavior – not intentions or words. The behavioral impact leaders have is their leverage for performance management. Leaders must embrace this self-knowledge competency!
Supervisory Basics– Your just in time training solution that you can give your newly promoted first line Supervisor or Manager. Content can be delivered in an engaging e-learning format or blended with facilitated workshops.
The Performance Advantage Series – Advanced leadership training focused on performance management, coaching skills for leaders, change leadership, and innovation.
Balancing the Paradoxes of Leadership – This training focuses on developing skills for resolving the paradoxical choices leaders must make through disciplined action. Mastering the paradoxes clarifies a leaders view of the world, decision making, process and project management, strategic judgement and communications.
Balancing the Paradoxes of Team Behavior – The interaction of personal behaviors between individuals is what ultimately determines team effectiveness. Through case study and guided discussion, team members assess the team behavior patterns against templates for accountability, strategy, and organization.